Sunday, March 20, 2016

English Text Talking Application for Android

                             TALK-FREE





Hello My honorable readers, I am going to introduce you all  a good application for Android phone. that is Free Talk.
if you are not enough good at English reading then I must say you would be benefited by using this application.  this apps help you to listen the English sentence. if you want to increase your listening skill by using your lazy time. trust me I am really happy to use this app.
I think it is enough good  pronunciation for everyone. and the best think is you can customize the application for slowly speaking to listen. this also indicates you which sentence is being read so you can see the send as well as you listen the sentence.  I think you would like it. and download this app to clicking the big DOWNLOAD button.  I have provide the google play store link there because google always upload the update to make sure best uses for the users. so I like to provide the google link always. 
if you can't use then comment me your problem. I will try to solve your problem to better uses for the apps.
so now enjoy the app and learn English and listen the news like  radio or tv.
thanks.  


Apps Review -







Features:

- Text to voice
- Read web pages
- Play / Pause / Stop
- Export audio as WAV file
- Lots of languages (internet connection required for some)
Uses:
- Reading news or books
- Helpful for visually impaired people
- Helpful for speech impaired people
- Helpful for people that had wisdom teeth removed
- Fun
There's a paid version available WITHOUT ADS here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abast.talkpro

NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.


                          DOWNLOAD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment